Thursday, December 16, 2010

Odds and Ends

Today is an odds and ends kind of day.  Keeping track of life is proving kind of difficult this time of year, so the to-do list on my iPhone just keeps growing and growing, even as I keep checking off items.  It's a little ridiculous.  But somehow I have to remember to do things like book a train ticket to Toronto to check out the mission trip site, finish mixing the Living Nativity soundtrack, find wise men for Christmas Eve, and make an appointment to have a haircut before New Year's sneaks up on me.  Oh right, and Christmas shopping.  I haven't done any of that yet.  I tried to do some last night, but just ended up buying a bunch of stuff for myself.  Malls are dangerous places.

I'm feeling a little frantic about all the details that need to be remembered in the next week, and I'm honestly really not sure if everything is going to get done.  That being the case, I now realize that I should stop blogging and do more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment